JEFFREY BALAZSY, M.D., FAAOS +
Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who has been practicing for over 20 years at the highest level. Dr. Balazsy is considered a local hero by both residents and the media in Mount Clements, MI where he saved a patient from an scheduled amputation and helped him to walk again. This particular case was picked by Detroit Local 4 WDIV as seen in the video below.
Dr. Balazsy graduated from the Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine in 1995. He then completed his residency at Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak Campus in Michigan. In 2001, he completed his fellowship training in Metrohealth Medical Center / Case Western Reserve University.
He specializes in all orthopedic conditions and injuries and some of his orthopedic procedures include limb salvage, periarticular (joint) fractures, pelvis fractures, malunions, nonunions, osteomyelitis, children/adolescent fractures, post-traumatic deformity, bone lengthening, joint replacement (shoulder, elbow, hip, knee), foot and ankle fractures, ankle replacement, joint revision surgery, among many others.
A renown physician and highly regarded among his peers due to several high profile and innovative procedures, Dr. Balazsy has been featured in several international conferences and participated in several publications. His most recent publications include “Capture of Percutaneous Locking Screws” and “Talus Fractures: Evaluation and Treatment”.
Dr. Balazsy is fluent in English and Hungarian. In his leisure time, he enjoys spending time with his family as well as fishing, reading and gardening which he finds therapeutic and soothing.
Dr. Balazsy is currently seeing patients in any of our offices in Plantation, Coral Springs, Deerfield Beach and Boca Raton. To schedule and appointment with Dr. Balazsy, please contact us at 888-409-8006.
- Metrohealth Medical Center
- Case Western Reserve University
- Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak Campus
- Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Center
- Northwest Regional Hospital
- North Broward Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- McLaren Macomb Hospital
- McLaren Port Huron Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 recognition by Vitals.com.
- Patient’s Choice Award
2015, 2016 choice award by Vitals.com.
- Compassionate Doctor Award – 5 Year Honoree
2016 by Vitals.com.
- On-Time Doctor Award
2015, 2016 by Vitals.com.
- Healthgrades Honor Roll
Award given by Healthgrades.com for outstanding physicians.
- Capture of Percutaneous Locking Screws
- Talus Fractures: Evaluation and Treatment
- A Unique Osteochondral Fracture of the First Metatarsophalangeal Joint
- Infiltrating Angiolipoma in the Foot