Medical Records Instructions
Please read carefully the following instructions regarding medical records in order to process your request properly and without delay. If you have already requested records and you are inquiring about STATUS on your request, please fill out the form “Request Records Status”. Our Medical Records Department will contact you back by end of business day. If you status update request is submitted after 3:00pm, you will be contacted the following business day.
For New Records Request
- Refer to the Medical Records Request Form below.
- Download and fill out completely our Authorization for Release of Information form.
- You can either fax us the signed form to 561-549-9091 or upload it online through our Medical Records Request Form below.
- Once your records request has been received, it may take up to 72 hours for processing.
- You can receive your records via fax, mail, or you can choose to pick them up in any of our locations.
Request Records Status
MEDICAL RECORDS REQUEST FORM
FILL OUT OUR RECORDS REQUEST FORM
Download our “Authorization for Release of Information”, fill it out and sign it. When completing the Medical Records Request Form, please upload the signed document.
Form Download Link: Authorization for Release of Information