International Patient Center
World-class orthopedic care and awarded orthopedic doctors and surgeons!
We offer a full spectrum of specialized spine, orthopedic and pain management services. Our diverse team of professionals will see you through treatment, always considering, your medical needs, individual preferences as well as linguistic expectations. We want you to feel at home at Spine & Orthopedic Center.
With three different locations, we are just 40 minutes north of Miami International Airport and 20 minutes directly north of Fort Lauderdale International Airport. Regardless of your nationality, we proud ourselves in providing a personalize approach to patient care and we guarantee our international patients (and all our patients) a pleasant and comfortable experience.
Speak With an International Coordinator
Personalized International Concierge Services:
- Coordination of hospital, physician and diagnostic appointments
- Assistance in finding physicians/specialists within your insurance network
- Physician referral services
- Medical documentation for Visa
- Translation services in more than 30 languages
- Local transportation
- Financial assistance:
- Coordination with primary insurance and travel assistance companies
- Estimates and discounted package pricing for uninsured, self-paying patients
- Coordination of advanced deposit payments (wire transfers, etc.)
- Transfer of medical records
- Assistance to traveling family members
- Assistance with any pending concerns after your discharge from the hospital
We Speak Your Language
Hundreds of patients come to Florida from around the world to seek treatment with world class orthopedic doctors like ours. At Spine & Orthopedic Center, we understand the difficulty and the challenges of traveling to a foreign country due to different cultures and languages. That is precisely why we will help you with those above mentioned challenges and provide you with the proper support at every step of you treatment. Our International Patient Program provides bilingual coordinators ready to assist you and facilitate every aspect of your trip as well as during your treatment (before, during and after).