The Spine & Orthopedic Center’s full-service team includes:
- Ashish Sahai, M.D., board certified orthopedic surgeon fellowship trained in spine surgery.
- David Vecchione, M.D., board certified orthopedic surgeon fellowship trained in spine surgery.
- Neil Ghany, M.D., board certified orthopedic surgeon with a sub-specialty certification in surgery of the hand.
- Frank McCormick, M.D., board certified orthopedic surgeon fellowship trained in sports medicine.
- Hicham Merheb, M.D., a board certified anesthesiologist specialized in interventional pain medicine.
- Alan MacGill, DPM, a board certified podiatric foot and ankle surgeon.
- Christopher Dominguez and Grant Ferrell, certified and licensed physician assistants part of our Spine and Orthopedic Specialists team.
- Certified physical therapists.
“The staff members at the front desk are exceptionally professional, courteous, and always know you by name,” said one recent patient. With our unique office atmosphere, fully loaded snack bar that includes “Flavor of the Day” coffee creamers, and guided meditation, SOC wants the patients to feel connected with the staff and as comfortable as possible.
SOC is fully equipped for diagnosing and treating severely debilitating spinal problems, including MRI/X-ray digital technology, sedation procedure suite, and onsite laboratory. This allows Dr. Sahai and his team to handle virtually any type of spinal condition, including kyphoplasty, spinal fractures, scoliosis surgery, revision spine surgery, “failed back syndrome,” motion-preservation surgery and endoscopic spine surgery. “We also do reconstructive work for cancer patients,” he adds.
To improve your experience as a patient, in this section of our website, you’ll find useful resources such as patient forms, insurance information, and payment options. Click on the menu to the right to visit the page of your choice for further information.