How To Request a Refund?
In the event that you would like to request a refund for outstanding credit balances on your account, please follow the following process to ensure proper handling and timely refund processing:
- To begin the process, please use the Refund Request Form below or call our billing department at (888) 409-8006, from Tuesday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Please let the billing representative know your call is regarding a refund and which insurance carrier you have.
- Upon acknowledgement by our billing personnel, the account in question will be reviewed in detail prior to processing the refund.
- After we process the refund, it can take your bank up to 30 days to release the funds to you.
- Please consider that if it is determined that there are other outstanding balances on the account apart from the charges in question, the requested refund will be reduced by such amounts.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
Please allow up to 30 business days from the time the refund is requested to receive the refund.